Evernote web clipper chrome extension is here. So, no need to bookmark anymore. Like much another chrome extension, this is also available for chrome browser users.
What is Evernote Web clipper?
Internet is an essential part of our life nowadays, whatever information we need is available online. However, sometimes we have to use different website pages to gather information which results in multiple opened tabs in your browser which is inconvenient.
Evernote Corporation introduced Evernote web clipper to help you to collect, take notes, organize, archive resources online in your Evernote Account, which is far more sensible than opening and referring multiple open tabs.
Evernote can be used in cross platforms such as windows, macOS, iOS. In Google Play Store Android version of Evernote is also available.
This Extension can be used in various browsers such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer 7+, Microsoft Edge (Windows 10 or higher version), Safari, Firefox, Opera, etc.
How to download?
For downloading follow these simple steps
- In Chrome browser open Chrome Web Store.
- Search the name Evernote web clipper
- Click on Evernote web clipper for Chrome
- You can add this extension to chrome by clicking the tab called “add to chrome”.
How to use Evernote?
- Once added you can go to Evernote’s site and create your own account.
- You can Launch Evernote while using a web page by clicking the Elephant icon
- You can select the clipping type, sections, or full length of the webpage, some sites such as LinkedIn, Gmail, YouTube, and Amazon support special clip formats so that you can select the section of the webpage you want to clip
- Once you save the clip it saves both the URL and contents of the webpage as a note in your notebook.
- You can also capture screenshots and add annotations to highlight and attract attention to specific detail.
- You can also share the content with your peers, to share your ideas via Evernote.
Evernote Web Clipper is a simple user-friendly extension that helps you to capture & save Full page articles, selected texts, images, and other web content directly to your Evernote account, and you can keep it saved forever.
You can tag the contents which you clip so that you can find them easily using keywords. Evernote allows you to save contents to the notebooks by their title so that it can be easily searched and retrieved whenever you need it. Not only you can save contents in Evernote you can also annotate them to highlight important details, and you can also share them.
For more details, you can visit https://evernote.com/
Evernote web clipper is a free extension but gives you 60 MB monthly uploads, and you can only sync two devices, which is why it offers premium plans for Personal and professional uses in a nominal monthly fee
Go beyond opening multiple tabs or bookmarks. You can save the content you like with its URL, images, and description in your Evernote notebook which is very easy to find and save time and unnecessary hassle.
Does Evernote Web Clipper work in Android?
Yes, as it works in Windows, likewise the extension works for android also.
Is the Evernote Web Clipper extension free?
Yes, the extension is free to use for Chrome extension users. The extension can also be used in other browsers also.
Is Evernote Extension safe?
The extension is available at the chrome web store. The extension uses the user’s cookies for working. It’s up to you to decide whether it will be safe for you or not.
Rating- Average rating of 4.7 out of 5, 132,314 users gave rating
Active users- 3, 000,000 + Users
Size- 2.77 Mb
Updated- December 20th, 2021