Rite Tag – The Best Chrome Extension for HashTag Research. As you all be aware of hashtags(#) that are used in social media for post reach. Widely used in Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube. Hash Tags helps you to reach your post on that particular topic to the viewers organically. Resulting, you will increase engagement and conversion.
Chrome browser provides its users with lots of extensions, some are free and others are paid. Among those Rite Tag is one of the important extensions.
What are HashTags?
Social Media nowadays is an integral part of our life, whatever we see, feel, listen to, eat, and even our employment status we post online to show to our peers. Hashtags are an important part of social media posts, technically hashtags are metadata tags that consist of a word or phrase preceded by a hash sign #. These are used for microblogging and sharing content on social media such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc. which helps to find content with specific content or theme. People also use hashtags to reach their target audience and to help them to filter information according to their needs and preferences
Rite Tag Overview
Rite Tag is the world’s first hashtag grading system that gives you real-time hashtag suggestions for your content prior to posting them online so that your post is discovered by audiences who opted for topic searches and are interested in specific content online. This extension also shows you how the hashtags are working and performing online so that you can select appropriate hashtags to make your post visible and don’t disappear in the crowd.
Rite Tag can be used in cross platforms such as windows, macOS, iOS. In the Google Play Store Android version of Rite Tag is also available. It can be used both on the computer and on mobile.
How to download Rite Tag?
For downloading follow these simple steps
- In Chrome browser open Chrome Web Store.
- Search the name Rite Tag
- Click on Rite Tag for Chrome
- Add this extension to Chrome by clicking “add to chrome”.
How to use Rite Tags?
- Once added you can go to the Rite Tags site and log in by using your Facebook/ Twitter or Buffer Account.
- Once logged in you can select any image from any website, then Right Click, Select Get hashtag suggestions for the image.
- See a list of suggestions, choose and pick one
- For Texts, you can type # then hit space and get instant hashtag suggestions, or you can select the text and right-click and select hashtag suggestions for text.
- You can see various options choose the one you like and copy it into your post and make it visible to your target audience.
The extension provides hashtag suggestions with color-coding which helps you to identify and select the appropriate tags,
- If you see the hashtag is GREEN = it means you can use that hashtag which will help your content to be seen now
- If you see the hashtag is BLUE = it means you can use that hashtag which will help your content to be seen over time.
- If you see the hashtag is RED = It means that a particular Hashtag is very popular and your post will disappear in the crowd so do not use this hashtag and select a new one.
- If you see the hashtag is GREY = It means that particular tag has very low levels of engagement and very few people are following it so don’t use that hashtag
This Browser extension also tracks the results, per hashtag, and users can see the improvement of the post which gets auto-updates.
It provides an Interactive Rite Tag Analytics Explorer, which shows content with an associated hashtag, like when the hashtag is used and how many times it has been used. From these reports of the analytics, you can decide which hashtags to use, and you can save them as a Tag Set
If you are about to post any content online and are not sure what hashtags to use for your post-Rite Tag is the right tool for you, use it and stop guessing Hashtags before posting online.
Also Read: Bitwarden – Best Free Open Source Password Manager
Is Rite Tag Free? How much does it cost?
The Yearly Cost of Rite Tag is USD $49 which Includes and offers hashtag suggestions for 1000 queries per month from both browser extensions and mobile apps. It also offers a 7-day free trial if you want to use it prior to purchasing.
Where Can I use Rite Tag?
Rite tag can be used on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Buffer, Hootsuite, Sendible, etc.
How does Rite Tag work?
Once logged in Rite Tag will give you real-time hashtag suggestions for your content in color-coding which helps you to identify potential tags for your use and make your posts visible on social media.
If you are looking for proper hashtags, to use in your post – the Rite Tag will be the best extension for you.
- Rating- Average rating of 4.3 out of 5, 67 users gave a rating
- Category- Social & Communication
- Active users- 30,000 + Users
- Version- 2.4.51
- Languages- English (United States)
- Size- 382 Kb
- Updated- August 25th, 2021
2 thoughts on “Rite Tag – Best Chrome Extension for Your Hash Tags Research for 2023”